Chef Chris Hall has generously offered a Chef’s Table at one of his great restaurants, Local Three, for auction. The proceeds will go towards our goals: to pay for archiving Doug Allen’s records at Georgia Tech, and to build an endowment to pay for future archive efforts.
Here’s how this works.
- It’s an online auction. Send your bids to ArchiveChefTable@adcatl.org starting now and running through August 31st at midnight.
- Check back here for a daily update on the highest bid.
- If you’ve submitted a bid we will also send you daily e-mail updates.
- We’ll post hourly updates starting at 6:00 PM on the 31st.
- The reserve is $700.
- You can end this all early by being the first to bid $3,000.
- The winner gets to enjoy a great meal, and hear just a little bit about what your donation will help make possible, but not to much, because we want you to spend most of the time enjoying the meal, and the feeling of having done some good.
- Wondering what you get, check out the information below.
Chef’s Table with Beverage Pairings
-for four guests-
To Benefit: Georgia Design Archive Partnership
Chef Chris Hall and the team at Local Three invite you to enjoy a culinary
adventure at the Chef’s Table – in the amazing Kitchen at Local Three – for four
Your Chef’s Table will feature a multi-course menu prepared by Chef Hall just for
you based on the bounty of the season. Each course will be paired with a special
wine, beer or libation specially selected for your menu!
Find out more about the Georgia Design Alliance Partners
If you want to support this effort in another way, you can make a simple donation here